Skip to content
- Salim Vally - Education, inequality, and poverty. A perspective from South Africa.
- Sara Goldrick-Rab - Paying the price. Poverty’s persistent impact on college attainment.
- Carol Anne Spreen - How privatization increases inequality. Choice, charters, vouchers, and private education for the poor in US schools.
- Stephanie Jones - Social classed literacies. Perceiving and responding to social class difference.
- Cathy Amanti - Challenging deficit perspectives on working class minoritized students. A Funds of Knowledge Approach.
- Claudia Matus - The assemblage of poverty. The biosociocultural production of subjectivities.
- Viviana Gómez - Preservice teacher education: Why changing beliefs on poverty is a controversial issue.
- Daniel Contreras - Daniel Contreras, anthropologist by Universidad de Chile, worked for 10 years in the Chilean Ministry of Education, where he was Secondary Education National Coordinator. For 9 years he has collaborated with UNICEF in Chile and Africa. He has been Associate Read More